Monday 23 April 2012

The Joy of Gyp

I recently had some very exciting news.... I will be getting married!  It was a big surprise, but something I am incredibly excited about and I'm sure will dominate my posts over the coming months.

We will be having a winter wedding so any ideas or experiences are much welcome, but my initial question is how do people feel about gypsophila in the winter?


I've only really discovered gypsophila since getting engaged but it's so pretty and ethereal that I think it could be the one.  I think it would look perfect on the pew end in the church, when combined with roses it can make an idyllic centrepiece and bouquets.

This table centrepiece is gorgeous!


This wedding bouquet is beautiful, and simple, pure gypsophila for the 2 bridesmaids would be lovely!

Final questions - does anyone know if it's in season in November?  and do people think it will dry well?

And a few if onlys...

If only I was getting married outside
and

If only I was having little flowergirls!

For further reading and ideas head over to rockmywedding.

Rebecca x


No comments:

Post a Comment